Amphitrite Goddess of the Sea
Amphitrite is the Greek Goddess Queen of the Sea and the Mother of the Dolphin. In Greek Mythology she is portrayed as both beautiful and strong. I made this coin to have a reminder of the things that are important to me.
Both the Sea and one's life are constantly changing and unpredictable. Challenge yourself to be okay with the constant change. Challenge yourself to discover your true potential.
Don't play it safe.
The Amphitrite coin can be designed in numerous ways. Wear this on leather, chain, necklace or bracelet. It's up to you.
- Amphitrite coin has waves on the front and a mermaid on the back
- the Coin is roughly the size of a quarter. Size is 1.75" round
- available in Sterling Silver, Brass, 14kt
- Victoria chain link is shown here with Sterling Silver coin
- Victoria chain link is 16" long
- coin drops 1.75"
- Victoria link chain is shown in Brass. Available in all metals, Sterling Silver, Brass, 14kt gold